Friday, June 25, 2010

today, saw the dog named peety, at kinder kritters.

Today, while i was at kinder kritters, working with all those great dogs that were there having fun,and i saw one of my favoirte doggie friends named Peety, at the end of my work day, there, the dog named peety wanted to go home with me, i stayed a little while longer, with him, there, i enjoyed my visit with the dog named peety, who i have not seen at kinder kritters for maybe a month.
The next time, i see the dog named peety at kinder kritters, i mostly like will have to stay there, past my normal work time and intill his family picks him,up to take him home,so i can keep the dog named peety calm and happy, he is such a wonder full dog,to spend time with.
While at kinder kritters, i also saw the dogs named curly,sammy Lamb and a dog named shaggy, who with his best dog friend named Loli.

No comments:

Post a Comment